Saturday, June 4, 2011

Jangan Menyerah Wahai Awanis!!!!!!


When the time i decide to update my blog , i`m in dilemma whether i make it just only for "show off" or it come from deep bottom of my heart . Yeah..
I realise this is one way..
this is right way...
where i can start tarbiyah people...
give all the knowledge i have..
even this is the busiest, peak time of my life , i need to sacrifice 24 hours of my time just for allah..
i have the responsibility that i`ve already choose...
pursuing what Muhammad wants for his ummah....
my daily activities :
-keep up to date with the da`wah....
-keep-up-to date with the usrah...
-improves iman n takwa...
welll...
that`s my full time job right now...
-finish up reading all the chapters in muntalaq,
-raheeq al-makhtum...
-zikrullah everyday..
i really hope allah may see the changes, give bless on what i did, help to bring the light along my path....
Amin...





D'Masiv - Jangan Menyerah

Tak ada manusia
Yang terlahir sempurna
Jangan kau sesali
Segala yang telah terjadi


Kita pasti pernah
Dapatkan cobaan yang berat
Seakan hidup ini
Tak ada artinya lagi



Reff 1:
Syukuri apa yang ada
Hidup adalah anugerah
Tetap jalani hidup ini
Melakukan yang terbaik



Tak ada manusia
Yang terlahir sempurna
Jangan kau sesali
Segala yang telah terjadi



Back to Reff 1



Reff 2:
Tuhan pasti kan menunjukkan
Kebesaran dan kuasanya
Bagi hambanya yang sabar

Dan tak kenal Putus asa

No comments:

Post a Comment